From Experiential Adventure to Paradigm Shift
The consultants at Experiential Adventure have decided to completely overhaul the company…and we are starting with the name. Let me say from the beginning that I loved the name Experiential Adventure. It makes complete sense to me…but there were certain reasons for changing the name:
1. Experiential is hard to say and even harder to spell.
2. Most people do not know what experiential means…I had to explain it way too often.
3. It made my email really long…and let’s face it…no one likes a long email.
4. It didn’t encompass the three-pronged approach to our consultation needs:
- Train the trainer trainings (say that 3 times fast)
- Interactive keynote presentations
- International Leadership Trips
So…since you now know why we were wanting to change, let’s get to the big name change reveal (in case you didn’t read the title)…Paradigm Shift.
We love the new name. It more easily relates to the clients we serve, and has real-world implications to the type of activities we perform. Please be patient with us as we change over all of our documents, forms, information, and all other things that might be lying around in my car.
Let me know what you think about the new change…the website is now http://www.myparadigmshift.org and my email is now email@example.com, but there is no need to update your emails, we have the old ones going to this new account.
Thanks for your continued support and thanks for helping us achieve our dreams.
Founder, Paradigm Shift